Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Product reviews

As many of you know i am a BzzAgent, recently I was chosen to participate in two campaigns 1 for
TRESemme Color Revitalize and one for CoverGirl Nature Luxe.


First i will give you my review of Tresemme. This shampoo has a very light scent and is great for keeping your hair color shiny and looking new. I have used it for a month now and my hair looks like I just dyed it!  The only down side i have seen to this product is it does not work the best if you have  hard water, my hair is hard to comb when I get out of the shower. But i have very fine hair which is a pain even on good days so not all may experience this. Over all it is a good product that does what it says! 


Now CoverGirl really surprised me with this Nature Luxe foundation! It goes on really smooth with a light fresh scent, it covers well and last all day! I really like that it is more on the natural side makes it great for people with skin problems.  I really love how soft it makes my skin feel, and look.  And it has SPF!! Which is always a big plus! This product I recommend to you guys with no down side at all! 
 I also received a lip balm with the cover girl campaign, besides having SPF There is really not much to say about it as it is an ordinary lip balm.

I am not the best at writing reviews but i am getting better ^.^ If you have ANY questions about these products feel free to ask me!

~Tigs

No comments:

Post a Comment