Sunday, December 4, 2011

FREE CASH!

~~UPDATE~~ the 2nd $10 is NO longer available!
You can still score a FREE $10 though!


As you can see I have my $20.00 already!

GO HERE and sign up!

Serve is like pay pal you can send, receive or transfer money online
BUT IT IS BETTER
b/c they send you a Serve pre-load debit card!
FREE to use anywhere!
I DO NOT HAVE A BANK ACCT!
you do not need one to get this cash or use the $20 
on your serve card when you get it!
Serve is brought to you by American express!
The card you get will be an AMEX card!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks! This does sound like a good site.. I am weary of pp because when i played an app were you could buy virtual things through pp i was always hearing of people getting their accounts drained etc.. Will have to check into this site..

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOmeone tried to hack my pp so it is all jacked now!

    ReplyDelete