Monday, December 5, 2011

When a fan is hacked:


When Fans get hacked Lizzy gets really sad (or sleepy:P)
Last night a fan's FB acct was hacked
w/e hacked them came to my page and posted on 
EVERY FREE  CASH link!!
This is what they posted:
**CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO Views your profile!**
If you EVER see this it is a HACK! 
NEVER CLICK IT!!
If you are hacked and post on my page
I WILL BAN YOU!
I can not risk my page or other fans being hacked!
After you get your acct back you can email me
at tigluena@gmail.con and I will unban you!
Guys BE CAREFUL ON FACEBOOK!
those profile views or OMG LOOK AT THIS 
or OMG i cant believe she did this or that 
is a HACK!! 
BE SMART on the internet!
You could loose your computer!
Or at least have to get it repaired 
and infect your friends as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment