Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Depression Clinical Research Study

Having recently moved back to the city, 
I have been looking into paid research study groups!
I knwo they have a place here I just 
have to re find it lol. OF Course
THIS one is not available to me in VA!
*sigh* If like me you suffer from Depression,
and live in qualifying state then check it out! 


Depression Clinical Research Study. Male or female 18 to 65 years of age •
Diagnosed with Depression • 
Depressed 8 weeks but not longer than 3 years •
Already taking antidepressants but not experiencing full relief •
. Possible Free Depression medication and compensation of up to $800 for your time. 
Only Certain Zip-codes in these states will Qualify. 
States: AL,AR,CA,CO,CT,FL,GA,LA,MA,MI,NC,NJ,NM,NY,OH,OK,OR,PA,SC,TN,TX,UT,WA,WI

No comments:

Post a Comment