Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bzz Agent Kindle Campaign!

Many of you have heard me talk about being a Bzzagent! I love it! Any chance to try a new product and give my feed back is welcome! Today BzzAgent launched the daily bzz program,  a new way for agents to get the chance to get involved!! The first will be for a brand new Kindle!!  I am entering this one because I love to read!! Sadly due to the fact that I travel so much I have lost or misplaced more books than I have read! What makes a Kindle so great is you can take it anywhere! They are very sleek and fit into most purses and most definitively your backpack!  I take road trips often as well as going hiking etc. Would be great to relax out in the open and pull out my new Kindle for a little reading!

  I hope you all join me in entering to win this campaign!  I wish everyone Good luck! Even if you do not win this one there will be new ones all week! You will always enjoy being a BzzAgent!

BzzAgent: Tigluena!
Follow me on twitter @tigluena


                          *I will update this blog post daily with the new campaign!*

Click here for Kindle Campaign!

Beecome a Bzz agent today!


No comments:

Post a Comment