Saturday, September 10, 2011

*Hot* Bath and body works Coupons! Score Free Stuff!

If you are heading out this weekend to do some shopping make sure you print out these coupons to score soem free items at Bath and Body works! I went yesterday and got them all, lol Plus got an AWESOME coupon for next weeks's Sweet home Fragrance Event where you can score a FREE tote with 3 mini candles!

Click pic to print coupon for totally FREE 2oz bottle of Charmed life lotion! (NO Purchase required!!)

I also got a free Halloween pocketBac with any purchase, 
I just bought another so was like bogo lol!
 In a separate purchased I used this coupon for a FREE mini candle
with any $10 purchase. I got yummy pumpkin candles! The candles I had never
purchased at Bath and Body works before, I am glad I did though they smell great!
  
They will also give you THIS awesome coupon for next Saturday's Event!!

This gift bag freebie is available next Saturday the 17th from 11-3pm
Get there EARLY!!



Bath and body works is surprising place to coupon and score free stuff. 
Atleast to me it wasn't something i expected! Here is a pic of my biggest score there!
Alot of these have been given out as prizes on my page!
*This was back in April I got all of this for $23!!





No comments:

Post a Comment