Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Daily Bzz!!

Many of you have heard me talk about being a Bzzagent! I love it! Any chance to try a new product and give my feed back is welcome! Yesterday BzzAgent launched the daily bzz program,  a new way for agents to get the chance to get involved!!
Today's Campaign is for Mio water enhancer : I have wanted to try this product for a while now! I drink alot of crystal light and just plain water! Excited to see how this taste!


BzzAgent: Tigluena!
Follow me on twitter @tigluena



*Click here for Mio Campaign!*

MiO

MiO is the first-ever liquid water enhancer. MiO gives you the power to have your drink your way. It comes in six flavors and has zero calories. MiO is free of caffeine, sugar, and artificial flavors. Now you have your say in the flavor department.





                                                           Beecome a Bzz agent today!




No comments:

Post a Comment