Monday, September 19, 2011

Rules and How to play games on my page

Hello everyone! I know I get new fans to my page everyday,and as alot of you know I like to play games often!
SO I thought it best to just write up a blog post on how to play and the rules so everyone knows whats up!
I will post this EVERY TIME I play games and give ample time to read it. I will update this when we have new games to play!!

BINGO:
How you get your "card"
I will post giving you 10 mins to pick 5 numbers between 1-50
Then I will call out numbers (using random.org) 3 at a time until we have a winner
So you make your own card. :)
If 2  people happen to win bingo at the same time, I will honor BOTH
UNLESS we are playing for something OTHER than coupons
Then First to post BINGO will win and the 2nd person will be offered coupons!
ALSO READ WHAT IS POSTED WHEN I POST BINGO!!
READ BELOW THE ******** LINE BELOW!!


SCAVENGER HUNTS
I will always give you time to get your cam ready!
I will post a list of items no less than 5 no more than 10 for you to find
You find all said items and post a pic of them on my page
First to post wins!!
I highly encourage you to put all items in ONE pic then post!
**DISCLAIMER** IF Myself or the other fans of the page can Not see your pic then that is the fault of your settings or  choice of camera then your entry will not count, as how can it count if it is not seen not only by me but by other fans of the page!!
(IE: there is known problems with loading a pic from your phone to a page.)

Comment games:
All comment games will rules will be posted with the comment as we have alot of different ones:
Such as:
Caption this
leave a comment to a particular post
Most comments games  winners are picked with random.org UNLESS I tell you you can comment more than once then it is a pull the name out the hat type deal (yes i write the names down and pick one :D)

****************************************************************************
I do NOT post screen shots of the picking of the winner from random.org
You have to trust your page owner to do the right thing period.
anyone can sit there and hit random over and over until the winner they want is picked so really it proves nothing. This all boils down to trust, nothing more nothing less.

**YOU CAN ONLY WIN ONCE A DAY PER GAME**
IE: You can win one bingo and one scavenger hunt but you can not win 2 bingo's or 2 scavenger hunts!


THANK YOU for hanging out on the page with Kendra and I you are all appreciated!!!

PLEASE give us ANY suggestions for different games we can play!!

IF YOU WIN YOU EMAIL ME AT tigluena@gmail.com IF YOU WIN COUPONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY COUPONS YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR! I CAN NOT MAKE PROMISES BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET YOU COUPONS YOU WILL ACTUALLY USE!!!

Sincerely,
Tigs (Michelle)
&
Kendra

P.S. DO NOT TAKE IT UPON YOUR SELVES TO POLICE OUR GAMES!!! THIS INCITES DRAMA!! IF SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING WRONG, IS NOT PLAYING FAIR, ETC ETC. THEN I WILL HANDLE IT SINCE IT IS MY JOB TO DO SO :p

No comments:

Post a Comment