Saturday, October 15, 2011

Manilla+ Direct TV + Enter to win $500 = WIN!!


There are few bills I enjoy getting right? LOL
But I do not mind the Direct TV bill as much as most.
Mainly b/c it is not that expensive for what we have 
and It gives a current list of new movies coming out.
I use this list to update my Netflix :D

But today I saw this! Remember last week when I told you guys 
about Manilla a FREE online bill organizer?
Well here it is right on my Direct TV bill!!!
How great is it to have your Direct TV, lights, water, Credit card bills
ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!
Safe and Secure!! ONE password for each??
I signed up for this myself last week it is really awesome PLUS 
you can enter to win $500 to pay your bills!!
This has to be done in 2 steps though Sorry I can not find a way around that!
So first go HERE to sign up for Manilla FREE!!
Once you do come back to this blog post 
and go HERE to enter to win $500!!


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla
This post contains affiliate links!  
See my disclosure HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment