Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Purry the Cat

 Time for my final update on Purry! 
See first blog post HERE
As many of you know I was accepted into the 
Hill's Science Diet Senior 11+ Age Defying Campaign!
( For BzzAgent!)
I have seen great changes in Purry since trying this food!
Her coat is so shiny! Her shedding has went WAY down!
She no longer throws-up every where!
She is WAY more playful! With me and going outside now to bird watch!
The changes have been remarkable! 
I highly recommend the Hills Science Diet to anyone with an older animal!
Hill's Science has food for every stage of your pets life!
Check out their Facebook HERE
and just look at all the pics and great stories pet owners post! 


Proud to be a BzzAgent!



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment