Friday, October 14, 2011

One King lane $15 CREDIT!!

This is not a affiliate link just referral 
BUT tell me does anyone remember the Rue La La $10 credit
Alot did not sign up b/c that  DAY they did not have any cheap deals?
Only for the rest of us to score totally free stuff a week later :D
(looking at you Lynette :P)
That is why I always promote the free credits for online stores when they come up
even on a price'r site like this because you never know when 
they will have a nice item for $10 that you can score for free!
SO YES One King Lane seems to be a bit high
(I just joined today myself)
But you never know when they will post that one super cheap thing!!
They also have great benefits (best i have ever seen) 
if your friends sign up as well!! 
UPDATE! I just bought this cute colander for my new pad! :D

$17

$7


No comments:

Post a Comment