Monday, October 24, 2011

Safety FIRST!!!!


How many of you took The Lollipop Dare?
DO you realize how easily it REALLY COULD HAPPEN?
How many times a day do you click allow for a freebie on FB?
Do you ever bother to go back and delete the app??
How often to you go to a blog and click a link w/o even reading the blog post??
 I know for a FACT that this happens OFTEN! 
How can I tell?
Let me give you an example of what I have seen on MY own page!

Let's say I post a deal or freebie giving you instructions on how to do it,
Example: You can get xxxx FREE just go xxxx and sign up
USE CODE xxxx at check out!

GUESS what my first comments are on a post like this.
Comment 1: YOU NEED A CODE
Comment 2: WHAT IS THE CODE
 I could go on and on here! 

So basically what you are telling me is
 you do not bother to read before you click.
Do you guys NOT realize that not ALL blogger or freebie sites are legit?
I have seen fan pages on FB with like 12,000 fans
Yet all they post mainly is FAKE deals
It is almost like they work for some spam/bot company!!

What about playing GAMES on pages??
Such as Bingo or comment games Like I have often.
Do you ever check out the page first? Read comments from other fans?
Or do you just dive in and play.
I have played SO many games on my page
For the low price of a few free coupons 
I have your home address!!!!
Now as many of you know that win often 
I do NOT keep these addresses I print them then delete!
I used to keep them when I first started b/c my page was so small
and only a few played so I thought it best to keep them instead of ask every time.
As my page grew I abandoned this practice! 
ANYONE CAN START A FB FAN PAGE!! 
ANYONE!!!
Even someone meaning to do you or your family harm!
Then all they have to do is have a giveaway and BOOM 
You will give up your most personal info!!
PLEASE RESEARCH PAGES and SITES!
Only Follow Bloggers you TRUST! 
That have shown them selves trustworthy!! 

NO freebie is worth having your ID stolen 
or WORSE!! 
I will help you anyway I can!!
If you have any questions please ASK ME!! 


TAKE THE TIME TO READ POSTS!
TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH SITES!!
~Tigs~





No comments:

Post a Comment