Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Burts Bees kits Back in stock! low as 77¢ + Shipping!

Go HERE to sign up at vitacost they will email you a code for a FREE $10 credit!
You can also get 2 FREE samples per order! Just look under samples!

Yay! They are Back in stock! I received mine a few weeks ago!
Now I got the 6 piece set b/c it was a better deal overall.
This of course is TOTALLY free if you are using your

After my $10 Credit it was only $1.34!
Plus shipping $4.99
total $6.33

But the 5 piece is only 77¢ 
After your $10 Credit!
$5.76 Shipped!



2 comments:

  1. I have an old tin of the Burts Bees as well, I didn't know they changed the formula. ^^ I also liked applying it at night and walking up with pretty nails but I guess I will be skipping it since they changed the formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never understand why company's mess with a good thing!

    ReplyDelete