Monday, April 4, 2011

REFERRAL LINKS!!

OK This is how this will work! Alot of freebies require you to refer a certain number of friends to get the freebie. The one going around currently is for No More rack free pair of stud earrings!  I came up with this for us to be able to help each other on the page and not have to bother friends who really are not that into it!

The rules are:
1. Post your link in the comments.

2. click someone else's * i am going to use my spam email to help also besides just my personal one*

3. Once you reach the quota you need come back here and DELETE your comment.

4. If i catch people trying  to abuse this system and leaving comments up just to milk more credits than needed from the freebie I will delete/ block you from here and my FB page!!  Be nice and play fair we are all in the same boat and should help each other achieve the goals we want to reach!!

5. I will update and edit this original post for every new freebie of this nature I find, if you find one let me know here or on my FB page!

I have had some questions about commenting I am not sure what teh problem is. I suggest you make sure you activated your subscription via your email, if you have done that and still can not post please leave me a comment on my FB page!

Thanks for all that do this I thought hard to try to find a way for us to help one another like this!

3 comments:

  1. This link is Ashley's She needs 3 more as I have done the first!

    http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=448450

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete