Monday, March 19, 2012

*HOT* DEAL!! 40 FREE prints just pay Shipping!! $2.95 (I believe!)


I am SO happy to offer you this deal!
I got this myself last year! 
Actually I will be getting again now as well!
The quality of the prints are amazing! 
Same as if you went to any drug store!
I would say better!
Plus you can just upload them from your computer!
I do not knwo about you but I hate trying to make a disc to take to a store!
40 Free Photo Prints - Plus Prints For Just 4¢ Each! Use Code: 4PRINT2012A at check out. 
New customers only, S&H not included. Offer applies to 4x6/4xD prints. 
Unlimited quantity of prints 1 use.

You can also get extra prints for only 4¢~~
40 Free Prints & 4 Cent Prints

Here is the set I got last year! My shipping was only $2.95!!
awe @ baby Lizzy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment